|Title||<Leader of the Black Market>|
|Location||Ring of Blood, Nagrand|
|Companion(s)||Mister Chu (bodyguard)|
Madam Goya originally ran the Black Market Auction House at the Black Market on the Veiled Stair, which is to the north east of the Valley of the Four Winds in Pandaria. She accepts bids personally as she is distrustful of others.
After the events of Mists of Pandaria, she has moved her operation to the Ring of Blood in Nagrand on Draenor. This is because, as we are told by the Retired Exchange Guard, "It seemed like a prudent time to give up a thankless job."
Her bodyguard, is ever by her side, even when Marcus makes an appearance in .
- Madam Goya briefly appears in Smokywood Pastures Presents: A Winter Veil Carol.
- Goya likes to keep eyes and ears open near important people or places, and will go as far as to try to sneak a spy inside. This is the real reason why she sends Zhang Yeoh to the player's garrison in 'appreciation' for finding an important manifest. From her interaction with Admiral Taylor, it is possible she does this to keep on top of any new business opportunities, which she can then quickly take advantage of to make a deal.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in the Legion version of Dalaran.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Moved to Ring of Blood in Nagrand.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.