The Mage Quarter lies in the southern corner of Stormwind City. The infamous Slaughtered Lamb tavern is located there, as well as the Wizard's Sanctum. Within the Sanctum, mages train to increase their powers, and there are also several portals in the tower. In the Slaughtered Lamb, shady warlocks are often drawn to the dark cellars. Throughout the rest of the quarter, you can find herbalism, alchemy, and tailoring related stores and NPCs.
To get to the Mage Quarter, you can head southwest from the Trade District.
Points of interest
- Duncan's Textiles ( Tailoring trainer)
- Alchemy Needs ( Alchemy trainer)
- The Blue Recluse
- Essential Components
- Larson Clothiers
- Wizard's Sanctum ( Mage trainer; portal to Blasted Lands)
- Ancient Curios
- The Slaughtered Lamb ( Tailoring trainer; Warlock trainer)
- Stormwind Staves
Excludes the above areas.
- A few night elves live in this district, and although they gained the ability to become mages with the Cataclysm, they still cannot become warlocks.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Slight redesign of Quarter allowing for greater navigability