|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||The Sunreavers, Sunreaver Onslaught|
Magister Hathorel is a blood elf in service to the Sunreavers. He plays a role in the restoration of Quel'Delar, and later survived the Purge of Dalaran. He took up arms with the Sunreaver Onslaught on the Isle of Thunder.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Hathorel can be found in the Filthy Animal in Dalaran. He is eager to reclaim a tome called , which contains information on and Quel'Delar. The tome was taken from the Wyrmrest Temple by members of the Silver Covenant, so Magister Hathorel disguises adventurers as members of the Silver Covenant in order to get it back.
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Hathorel accompanies the Sunreaver Onslaught to the Isle of Thunder. When Dawnseeker's Promontory is established, he and Girana the Blooded will dispense missions to Horde heroes from the command map.
- Thank you, <name>. See you in Silvermoon.
- Although his is a Sunreaver, he is always neutral to those even exalted with the faction. The reason for this is that he is an objective for an Alliance quest.
- During the purge of Dalaran, he is tagged with the faction.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added to the Isle of Thunder.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Seen during the Purge of Dalaran.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.
|Northrend||Purge of Dalaran||Isle of Thunder|