Malik the Unscathed
- "Heroes never die."
There is a saying, "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Malik was the only Paragon to have died in Pandaria fighting for the "right cause", against Empress Shek'zeer and her fear-possesed army. Had he not died at the hands of Zor'lok, he would have witnessed what would have happened to his fellow Paragons.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- I stand ready.
- The Klaxxi have called.
- Much has changed.
- We have mutual goals.
- Speak, Wakener.
- I serve the Klaxxi immortal! Who do you serve?
- Some sort of "King" or "Warchief" probably, born in this century!
- Let me make this clear, Lorewalker!
- I have pass gas that blasted longer than your entire civilization!
- You are dismissed.
- The cycle is eternal.
- Fight well.
- Lay waste to our foes.
Mantid are born with little on their mind but a lust for battle. Participation in a swarm is not only a cultural rite of passage - it is the catalyst for our physical maturation.
Only those who return from battle can develop from a swarmborn into a fully-aware, individual citizen.
- Klaxxi enhancement
The trick, Wakener, is to be like water. Do not resist your enemy's force - simply flow with it. Let his blows drift past you. Then IMPALE HIM.
- Malik is presumably the one-time possessor of , a lost treasure found in the Dread Wastes.
- Malik is voiced by Steve Blum.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.