Mangle (Cat Form)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Mangle's damage multiplier scales with the druid's level. At level 10 it is 285% damage; at levels 80-85 it is 540%.
- The level 48 Feral and Guardian ability improves Mangle significantly.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Now a only ability.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage reduced from 540% to 400%. No longer causes the target to take additional bleed damage.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 540% weapon damage, up from 460%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 302.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to become the Primary Ability of Feral Druids.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now increases the damage done by in addition to .
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): The duration remaining graphic will now display properly for Mangle after it has been refreshed on a target. It will also no longer sometimes apply the Mangle debuff to nearby targets when the Mangle victim is killed by Mangle.