- Welcome, traveler! I have treasure from all across the world.
- You want to test your luck? Only a few timeless coins for a key.
- Wise hozen say: Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do... oh nevermind[sic], I'll tell you the rest later.
- Wise hozen say: All that glitters is not gold. Unless it is gold. Then it glitters.
- Wise hozen say: If at first you don't succeed, get someone else to do it for you.
- Wise hozen say: Actions speak louder than words, unless the person is yelling.
- Wise hozen say: Appearances can be deceiving, especially if you have bad eyesight.
- Wise hozen say: Don't bite off more than you can chew, unless there are other hungry hozen nearby.
- Wise hozen say: To seek riches, look within yourself. Or in one of these chests.
Kukuru's Cache Keys are used to open any of the Timeless Chests in his grotto.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.