|This article is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
WoWDB for listings.
Mecha-Bruce is one of the special Rank 6 Challenge Card encounters in the Brawler's Guild. To fight him, players must use , purchased from the card trader in the arena. To unlock the ability to purchase the challenge card, players must first purchase from the same card trader and beat Bruce once again. A quest-starting item will automatically be awarded upon Bruce's second death.
- Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp — Seven quick chomps inflict 475,000 to 525,000 Physical damage to all enemies in front. 4 sec cast. Triggers every 0.25 sec... (6 sec cooldown)
- Better, Stronger, Faster — Improve Mecha-Bruce's Mecha-Armor. 6 sec cast.
- Stasis Beam 40 yd range — Stunned. 2.5 sec cast. 4 second debuff
- Powerful Bite Melee range — Inflicts 100% of normal damage, and reduces the armor of an enemy by 20% for 5 sec. Instant (1 sec cooldown)
Mecha-Bruce cycles between Chomp x7, then Better, Stronger, Faster, and then Stasis Beam. Keep Mecha-Bruce in one corner of the arena until he starts the upgrade and stasis casts, then sprint to the opposite corner of the room so the stun wears off before he closes the gap to chomp chomp chomp again.
Mecha-Bruce's 6.5 million health means he needs nearly 55K DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- What's this? Bruce is back! A better, faster, stronger Bruce! It's MECHA-BRUCE!! YAYYYY!!
As with the original Bruce encounter, Brawl Enthusiasts chime in as well:
- Come on, Bruce!
- Chomp chomp chomp!
- That's my Bruce!
- You got Bruced!
- Woo hoo!
- Bruce! Why!?!
- Come on, Bruce, get it together!
- You had one job, Bruce. One job!
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.