Millie Watt is the second encounter at Rank 5 in the Brawler's Guild. Apparently, she used to date Bizmo in engineering school. Also, due to a shrink-ray accident, Millie is notably larger than an average gnome.
- Photoplasm Buster Ray 30 yd range — Millie channels her beam at the target, inflicting Arcane damage. 5.0 sec channel - Uninterruptible. Ticks every 0.5 sec.
- Electric Dynamite 60 yd range — Inflicts Fire damage to all enemies in a selected area and leaves behind electrified shrapnel, inflicting Nature damage every 0.5 sec. 1 sec cast. Interruptible. 20 sec duration void zone. Triggers...
- Electric Dynamite — Deals 14250 to 15750 Nature damage every 0.5 seconds. Instant.
- Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator 60 yd range — Transforms target into a robot chicken! Inflicts 0 damage every 5 seconds. Taking electrical damage can zap you back into shape! 4 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Ticks for 90250-99750 every 2 sec. (10 sec cooldown)
- Shrink-Ray Aftermath — Somehow, the Shrink Ray malfunctioned... Aura on Millie.
Her main killer move is Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator, which will polymorph/disorient her target into a chicken and do 90,000+ damage a tick. Short of using a PvP trinket, the only way to break it is to move into the Electric Dynamite pools she spawns just before she finishes the 4-second Megafantastic cast. Otherwise, stay out of the lightning pools. Photoplasm Buster Ray is unavoidable but otherwise not notable damage.
Millie has slightly more health than what Crush had, but has far more mechanics... She will need at least 45,500 DPS to beat the two minute enrage timer!
- Announcer yells: Up next, it's Millie Watt! I used to date her in engineering school!
- You really shouldn't play with this stuff. Someone could get hurt.
- Using Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator
- Look at you! HAH!
- Standing in Electric Dynamite after being converted
- Ahh... you're smarter than you appear, I see.
- You have failed!
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.