|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
The magical Grove Wardens are guardians of peaceful, primordial groves within the Emerald Dream. However, they were sadly some of the first to fall to the corrupting influence of the Emerald Nightmare.
Moose are said to be cousins of the Highmountain tauren, who frequently use them as ground mounts or cook their meat as food. At one point, moosebone was the most common material for fishhooks: solid enough to carve a barb into, but pliable enough not to break off in the mouth of a large salmon. Many tauren fishermen carved elaborate designs into their "lucky hooks".
As a mount
- Main article: Moose mounts
- is rewarded from .
- can be crafted by Leatherworkers.
- is a possible drop from .
- was rewarded from , which could only be started prior to the launch of Legion.
- is a rare Highmountain tauren Archaeology artifact.
As a companion pet
- Main article: Baby Elderhorn
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Stag#As a hunter pet
In the RPG
Moose are animals that are much larger relatives of elk. The mighty northern alpine moose is one of the primary prey of wolves and other predators. Orcs prefer the challenge of a moose or elk over smaller deer.