|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- "Mrgglglbrlg rmrmgllg mrggggm. Mrrglglgy, mgllglgl mgggrrmgl? MRGGGLGLLM! Mrrggllgggllggll mrrglrlg mrrg mrrg mrrrg."
|Title||<Leader of the Murkloc>|
|Location||Shipwreck Cove, Highmountain|
Like the enigmatic origins of the murloc race, Murky’s past is also veiled in a variety unanswered questions. Who is he? Where does he come from? He dies again and again, and yet each time, returns to life from his egg. Stranger yet, when he emerges, he looks and sounds precisely the same. Does he possess unspeakable powers? Could he be immortal?
The world may never know.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Murky is found in Highmountain.
He is involved in the following quests:
Heroes of the Storm trailer
- Note: In the trailer, Murky, like most other murlocs, speaks only in unintelligible gurgling, and instead subtitles are provided.
- "They destroyed our village. Ripped the scales from our backs. Tore eyes from our sockets. They were monsters! Now I will dispense justice! I will have my vengeance! I... Am... MURKY!"
- Murky is a playable character in Heroes of the Storm. Moreover, his in-game abilities are the same as the MOBA game's ones.
- can be fished up from the fountain in the version of Dalaran.
- A legionnaire and knight-captain Murky pet will be available for people who attend BlizzCon 2016 or purchase a virtual ticket.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
- ^ Heroes of the Storm - Murky Hero Week
- ^ 2016-09-15, GET A SNEAK PEEK AT THE BLIZZCON® 2016 IN-GAME GOODIES. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-09-18