|Sources: Mists of Pandaria|
As a mount
- The Son of Galleon drops from the world boss in Valley of the Four Winds.
- can be purchased from Paul North or Quackenbush at a cost of 1,500 gold upon reaching rank 8 with the Brawler's Guild.
- Ashhide Mushan Beast can be purchased from Speaker Gulan on Timeless Isle for a cost of 500 Bloody Coins.
- The , while not an actual mount, has a 100% drop chance off of the Sungraze Behemoths near the border between the Valley of the Four Winds and Jade Forest. Using the item summons an enormous mushan "mount" running unstoppably at 440% speed for 20 seconds. Similarly, the has a chance to drop from High Priests of Ordos on Timeless Isle, but unlike the Oddly-Shaped Horn it has unlimited charges and can only be used on Timeless Isle.
- Compare with and Bag of Kafa Beans.
- Mushan (牡山, mǔshān) is Chinese for "male mountain animal."
- Mushan urine is a great, natural antiseptic.
- Mushan tongue is rich in the nutrients that promote brain growth in kunchong, but they normally eat the beasts whole and fill up quickly.
Galleon, an enormous mushan with cannons mounted.