|Sources: Mists of Pandaria|
Mushans are reptilian beast creatures found on Pandaria. They are very similar to the kodo and are used as beasts of burden by many of the races on the land, including the pandaren and yaungol, as well as some saurok.
For years pandaren believed these creatures to be untameable. Just ask the first pandaren to do so, Henshi "Limp Along" Homebrew. Some people say that riding an ashhide mushan will result in favorable health and increased prosperity. These people are called "mount vendors."
As a mount
- drops from the world boss in Valley of the Four Winds.
- can be purchased from Paul North or Quackenbush at a cost of 1,500 gold upon reaching rank 8 with the Brawler's Guild.
- can be purchased from Speaker Gulan on Timeless Isle for a cost of 500 Bloody Coins.
- The , while not an actual mount, has a 100% drop chance off of the Sungraze Behemoths near the border between the Valley of the Four Winds and Jade Forest. Using the item summons an enormous mushan "mount" running unstoppably at 440% speed for 20 seconds. Similarly, the has a chance to drop from High Priests of Ordos on Timeless Isle, but unlike the Oddly-Shaped Horn it has unlimited charges and can only be used on Timeless Isle.
- Compare with and Bag of Kafa Beans.
- Mushan (牡山, mǔshān) is Chinese for "male mountain animal."
- Mushan urine is a great, natural antiseptic.
- Mushan tongue is rich in the nutrients that promote brain growth in kunchong, but they normally eat the beasts whole and fill up quickly.
Galleon, an enormous mushan with cannons mounted.