- For his pre-Cataclysm encounter, see . For his strategy on the encounter, see .
|Location||Zul'Aman ; Zul'Drak|
In World of Warcraft
This section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Nalorakk appears with the other Amani gods after the quest , directing the player to the leopard goddess, .
The Amani gods are also summoned after the quest , where they tell the player to defeat the guardians at the Altar of Quetz'lun and kill the .
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Nalorakk appears again in Zul'Aman where his spirit is chained by while his essence is into one Amani's fiercest warriors. He is freed when Daakara is killed.
- As the Dungeon Journal says that this was initially the name of the troll, either the spirit took the name of its host in Zul'Drak, or the host was named after the loa to start with. The spirits near the final boss of Zul'Aman are nameless, possibly hinting that they did not initially have names.
- However, the act of a loa adopting its hosts' name would be fairly odd, as the Amani loa would have been the only ones in history to have done so, in that case, as all other loa have their own names that they are referred to by other loa, trolls and their worshippers.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Appeared under his real name.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added under the name of Amani Bear Spirit.