Nether Tempest is a talented mage ability, available at level 75. It is the Arcane version of and acts as a medium-duration DoT, inflicting bonus damage on all enemies within range. Nether Tempest only deals 85% of its damage when used against other players.
- Main article: Living Bomb#History
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-12-08): "Damage has been increased by 10%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now the Arcane specialization version of the level-75 talent.
- Nether Tempest can now only be on 1 target at a time (down from unlimited), but its secondary damage now hits all targets in range (up from only 1), deals 100% of the primary damage (up from 50%), and its damage can now be increased by Arcane Charges.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Hotfix (2013-03-15): "Nether Tempest now deals 70% of its damage when used against other players, down from 100%."
- Hotfix (2013-03-12): "Nether Tempest now deals 40% more damage."
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Mages have learned to stop hitting themselves with Nether Tempest."
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Nether Tempest no longer strikes targets the Mage is not already in combat with."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.