|This article is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Nether Tempest is a talented mage ability, available at level 75. It is the Frost version of and acts as a medium-duration DoT, inflicting bonus damage on all enemies within range. Nether Tempest only deals 85% of its damage when used against other players.
- Main article: Living Bomb#History
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now the Arcane specialization version of the level-75 talent.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Hotfix (2013-03-15): "Nether Tempest now deals 70% of its damage when used against other players, down from 100%."
- Hotfix (2013-03-12): "Nether Tempest now deals 40% more damage."
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Mages have learned to stop hitting themselves with Nether Tempest."
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Nether Tempest no longer strikes targets the Mage is not already in combat with."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.