Niskara is a prison world under the control of the Burning Legion. The Legion ship docked here is referred to as "the Cathedral" and a group of inquisitors called "the Inquisition" have a presence here.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Multiple class orders visited this world, mostly on missions to retrieve powerful artifacts or people the Legion had taken captive.
- The Illidari led an assault on Niskara to kill Caria and Varedis Felsoul, traitors to the Illidari.
- Vereesa Windrunner searched for her sister with the aid of the Huntmaster of the Unseen Path, but found only her bow, Thas'dorah.
- The Deathlord of the Ebon Blade and his death knights traveled there to kill Gorelix the Fleshripper and retrieve the [Maw of the Damned] after he arrived to deal with Vereesa.
- The Highlord of the Order of the Silver Hand went to Niskara seeking information about the dreadlord Balnazzar's assault plans, and saved a regiment of the Silver Hand led by Aponi Brightmane and Arator the Redeemer, as well as Lothraxion.
- The High Priest of the Conclave went to Niskara to rescue Delas Moonfang, Arator the Redeemer, as well as other allies. They also recovered information pertaining to the prophesied assault on Netherlight Temple.
- The Valarjar led by the Battlelord arrived to rescue Hodir from the Legion's corruptive influence.
- The Overlord of Dreadscar Rift, the First, rescued their fellow warlock members of the Council of the Black Harvest, Jubeka Shadowbreaker and Zinnin Smythe, from captivity by the dreadlord Mephistroth, though Shinfel Blightsworn was nowhere to be found.