87 - 92 Elite
8,599,400 - 16,863,680
Even for a hozen, Ook-Ook has a reputation for being uncouth and raucous. The monstrous creature and his cronies recently broke into the Stormstout Brewery and cracked open its precious beer casks to throw the greatest party of all time: Ookapalooza!
- Ground Pound — Ook-Ook pounds the ground every 1 seconds for 3 sec, inflicting 20,000 Physical damage to all enemies within a 45-degree cone and stunning them for 106,808.
- Going Bananas — At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, Ook-Ook goes bananas! Increases attack speed by 15% and damage dealt by 15%. Stacks up to 3 times. In addition, this causes a wave of Rolling Barrels.
- Rolling Barrel — Ook-Ook's entourage periodically throw Rolling Barrels, which roll across the room until they hit a wall, player, or Ook-Ook himself. At 90%, 60% and 30% health remaining, the barrels are thrown more often.
The strategy for this fight is fairly straight forward; the tank aggroes Ook-Ook, and the non-healers DPS him (Ook-Ook) down. At certain points, barrels of beer will appear and begin rolling from several directions, but always in a line. At your option, you may try to avoid the barrels (they sting a bit), or click on one as it comes near. Clicking on a barrel will enable you to direct it's path (same controls as walking/running/riding), which should be wherever Ook-Ook is standing. Ram the barrel into him, as it does damage and has an effect on him. Wash rinse and repeat FTW.
|Strength one-handed sword|
|Agility leather chest|
|Caster cloth shoulders|
|Spirit plate boots|
- Who crashing Ook party?
- Me gonna Ook you in the dooker!
- Going Bananas
- Get Ooking party started!
- Come on and get your Ook on!
- We gonna Ook all night!
- Killing a player
- In the dooker!
- Ook! Oooook!!
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-25): "Ook-Ook should now suffer impacts from players on barrels who hit him immediately after another barrel does."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
|Stormstout Brewery||Valley of the Four Winds|