The Ordon Sanctuary Ordos, the yaungol demigod of fire. Found on a rise high above the rest of the Timeless Isle, the sanctuary was originally accessed by the last bridge span of the Firewalkers' Path. Since the bridge has been destroyed, other means of gaining access to the area are required, such as:is the home of
- Running to the edge of the bridge with Wrathion's legendary cloak equipped
- Getting snagged by a Highwind Albatross and killing it while over the sanctuary
- Using the Gleaming Crane Statue's high jump and slow fall to make it across the broken bridge
- Purchasing a Golden Glider, swimming to out-of-bounds (where you get fatigued), flying high enough and then towards Ordon Santuary, and then using your Golden Glider.
- Running off the bridge while mounted or sprinted and using engineering glider cape or slowfall of some sort, aim for the cliff to the left of the far side of the broken bridge, you can run up that cliff and into the sanctuary.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.