|Release date (US)||
5 June 2007
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.1.1
- Players will now be able to properly destroy the infernals in the quest,"The Fel and the Furious".
- : Fixed a graphical display error.
- Fixed a bug that caused some systems to see terrain holes appear in the distance.
- Stackable items retrieved from mail will no longer automatically stack in your inventory. This has been disabled pending a future patch fix.
- Players will no longer see the flickering terrain issues that were introduced with 2.1.0 when the LOD system is enabled.