|Release date (US)||
September 25, 2009
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
Patch 3.2.2a is intended to be a very minor bugfix patch.
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
|Patch notes||PTR patch notes|
|English (US)||English (US)|
|Spanish (US)||Spanish (US)|
|English (EU)||English (EU)|
|German (EU)||German (EU)|
|French (EU)||French (EU)|
|Spanish (EU)||Spanish (EU)|
|Russian (EU)||Russian (EU)|
|Korean (KR)||Korean (KR)|
|Chinese (TW)||Chinese (TW) N/A|
|Chinese (CN)||Chinese (CN) N/A|
- This is a minor patch to address specific issues relating to patch 3.2.2.
- Fixed an issue players were having with the 'Escape' key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having when attempting to enter a Battleground while dead or in combat when already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now correctly shows the status of all keep walls.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an item from being socketable after it is first obtained.
- For additional information please visit our Bug Report forum.