|Release date (US)||
|Latest version date||
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
Patch 5.4.8 is the fourth minor patch for patch 5.4.
Last patch notes update: 2014-05-19
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- All upgradable epic quality items introduced in Patch 5.4 (items found in Siege of Orgrimmar and on the Timeless Isle) will now be eligible to be upgraded an additional 2 times for a total increase of 16 item levels. Please note, this change does not apply to PvP gear.
- Heirloom weapons awarded by Garrosh Hellscream have been increased by 8 item levels to keep them on parity with the additional 2 upgrade levels given to other items.
- Mistweaver Ai on the Timeless Isle next to the Celestial Court now sells a token called for 3000 Timeless Coins. When used, Deeds of Valor grants 100 to the character, up to the 1000 Valor Point maximum per week.
- For additional details behind this change, please check out the forum thread titled: Gear Changes in Patch 5.4.8.
- UI Add-Ons are no longer able to update a number of CVars while the player is in combat. A complete listing of CVars affected by this change can be found in the forum thread titled: 5.4.8 Changes to CVars While In-Combat.
- is now an account-wide achievement and items obtained by all characters on the account now contribute credit towards completion. This means the achievement can be completed by obtaining all the required items across multiple characters instead of having a single character obtain all the items needed.