|Release date (US)||
|Latest version date||
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
July 27, 2015, Build 20338
- Fixed an issue that affected scripts used in macros.
July 15, 2015, Build 20253
- Having sound disabled should no longer cause a black screen to be displayed during a cinematic.
- Fixed an issue while rolling for loot that could cause the client to crash.
- Fixed an issue affecting certain video cards in the Mac client that added a slight blue tint while in fullscreen or fullscreen (windowed) mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Mac client could crash while exiting the game.
July 7, 2015, Build 20216
- Fixed an issue that could cause visual and sound effects for a spell to persist incorrectly on a target.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client to crash during the Archimonde encounter in Hellfire Citadel.
- Fixed an issue in the Mac client where players with a Logitech Keyboard may crash upon entering a PvP match.
July 1, 2015, Build 20201
- Fixed an issue where mail with attachments could not be returned to the original sender.
- Fixed an issue where in-game mail from Blizzard Customer Support could not be deleted.
- Attempting to apply Naval Equipment to a Ship (e.g. ) will now display a blue outline around valid slots where the equipment can be applied.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Adventure Journal to display alerts too frequently.
- Fixed an issue where some items that cost Alternate Currency (, , etc) could not be purchased from vendors.
- Fixed an issue for Mac users where in-game resolution would not be saved properly when switching between Fullscreen and Windowed mode.
June 25, 2015, Build 20182
- Fixed an issue where Mac users with certain video cards were experiencing in-game performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that could cause warning pre-visuals for creatures' area-of-effect spells to display in incorrect locations.
- Fixed an issue where icons in the Naval Mission UI were displaying in the wrong color.
- Fixed an issue where some sounds or voice files in Hellfire Citadel were not playing correctly.