Patch 7.1.5 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.1.5 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.1.5. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- Both solo and group (table) version of gives mage or his group allies Conjured Mana Buns.
- PvP world quests can now reward .
- All dungeon and raid quests from Legion and onwards are now prefaced with the name of the instance before the quest name. (If multiple instances are involved, the first one listed will be used.)
- All timewalking quests now reward Cache of Nightborne Treasures instead of Cache of Nightmarish Treasures.
- now requires completing 3 Kirin Tor world quests instead of 4.
- has been added as a new spirit beast for hunters to tame.
- Ahead of the Curve: Helya has been added.
- The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Season 2) has been renamed to The First Rule of Brawler's Guild (Season 1 or 2).
- Adventurer of Highmountain has had removed from its criteria.
- Secondary stats on some Legion items have been squished.
- Legion profession-crafted items can now be upgraded 10 times, to a maximum of item level 865.
- The level 100 version of Blood-Soaked Invitation has been deprecated and renamed to .
- The following items have been deprecated:
- now has a vendor price.
- drop rate from Emissary chests increased. 
- : The buff's visual effect has been changed (previously shared the same appearance with ). Additionally, the absorb shield no longer plays a sound effect.
- Legion legendaries can now be contained in 's Gift Package.
- now increases the item level of Legion legendaries to 940 (was 925).
- 's quality has been changed from rare to epic and its tooltip clarified.
- has been removed from and replaced by . This change is retroactive to all existing Satchels.
Dungeons and Raids
- added to the Trueshot Lodge.
- Several Classic and BC inns that were unnamed were given one to accommodate the Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl micro-holiday.
- 's building at Cenarion Hold, Silithus is now The Oasis Inn.
- 's building at Cenarion Refuge, Zangarmarsh is now the Firefly Tavern.
- 's building at Nighthaven, Moonglade is now Nighthaven Inn.
- 's building at Gadgetzan, Tanaris is now The Road Warrior.
- 's building at Everlook, Winterspring is now The Laughing Yeti.
- When using Premade Groups, a "is full and is no longer looking for additional members" message will display when appropriate rather than "your application has been declined".
- Legion legendary items can now be swapped between equipment sets without causing the cap limit error.
- The bug that prevented Herbalism Technique: Fjarnskaggl (Rank 3) from working has been fixed.
- The wall of ice prior to ' area in Sunwell Plateau has collision once more.