Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 100 - 110|
|The Netherlight Temple|
Netherlight Temple is a Naaru temple that held the Void God Saraka the Lighteater for research into the Void. After the priests from Azeroth were able to bring Saraka back to her original Naaru state, the temple became the order hall for priests of the Conclave. This is the only known occurrence of a Void God returning to its Naaru state, and probably the first time this has ever happened too given the amount of time spent needed to study it, and that the participation of the most powerful priests in existence were necessary in order to achieve it.
Points of Interest
Hall of Balance
- Center of Netherlight Temple
- Mission board
- Word of the Conclave: Artifact Research Book
Sanctuary of Light
- Eastern wing of Netherlight Temple
- Light Well
Sanctuary of the Void
- Western wing of Netherlight Temple
- Shadow Well
- During the early beta, the location of the temple was said to be in Karabor of the alternate Draenor. Preview of Class Halls also initially had the location in Karabor but when it was proven wrong in the comments, it was changed to location unknown.