|Former affiliation(s)||Earthen Ring|
|Location||Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Mountain|
Pyromancer Loregrain is a level 52 tauren mini-boss found just past the Arena and to the right in Blackrock Depths. He kneels in front of the Monument of Franclorn Forgewright, where you place to complete the quest for the BRD key. Loregrain is a shaman and a member of the Twilight's Hammer.
Once a respected member of the Earthen Ring, Loregrain joined the Twilight's Hammer cult for reasons that remain a mystery to his former allies. He eventually journeyed to Blackrock Depths, where he took a sudden interest in the famed Dark Iron architect Franclorn Forgewright. The purpose of his current obsession is unclear, but Loregrain remains loyal to his cult and an enemy of all who oppose it.
- Scorching Totem — Pyromancer Loregrain summons a Scorching Totem at his feet that lasts for 35 sec and attacks players.
- Scorch — The Scorching Totem inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Flame Shock — Instantly burns an enemy for 96 Fire damage, then inflicts 26 additional Fire damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
- Molten Blast — Burns an enemy, inflicting 121 to 139 Fire damage.
- Fire Ward — Surrounds the caster with a shield that lasts 1 min. and can absorb 120 Fire damage.
As Blackrock Depths is a very complicated instance, some players have difficulty in finding their way around. So here is a guide on how to find Loregrain.
- From the start of the instance, head towards the arena (through either of the two north-eastern tunnels) and complete the mini-event.
- Go through the gate that is opened after killing the boss, head up the ramp, turn 180 degrees right, and then go up the stairs and onto the arena second floor.
- Go around the pit, and hang a right at the T-intersection. Kill the trash and the Pyromancer will be in front of you.
Loregrain comes with two Twilight Emissary adds, but is a very easy mini-boss. He drops Searing Totems and casts occasionally. He spams Molten Blast which can deal lots of damage in a short time , but generally is a pushover. He can be sheeped or MCed while the adds are dealt with.