Quest:A Rock Amongst Many
83 (Requires 82)
Return to at Lorthuna's Gate with the Painite Chunk.
You've done as I asked.
Turn back and escape the cave in one piece.
Don't forget the gemstone.
("Diamant the Patient. The Timeless. The Long-Winded.")
You're alive. This is good.
Is the gemstone with you?
Well done, fleshling!
The gyreworms are among our most dangerous enemies.
The other Stone Lords shall have trouble not turning their head to this accomplishment.
Get out and run. After clearing the Scoured Reach, swap to a flying mount and return to Diamant.
- Therazane says: Is this the one you're wasting your time with, Diamant?
- Diamant the Patient says: Not wasted, Stonemother. It has been very useful.
- Diamant the Patient says: It stands to reason that it may be here for exactly the reasons it says it is.
- Therazane says: Then you take responsibility for its actions, Stone Lord. You will be the one answering to me when it shows its true intent.
- Therazane says: And you, fleshling, consider for a moment that you are entirely surrounded by rock in this place. The very earth you walk on bends to my will.
- Therazane says: If you betray us, there will be no escape for you. I will crush your body so slowly that you shall hear every single one of your bones break.
- Therazane says: I'm glad we had this talk.
- Diamant the Patient says: You still have much to prove. But you've brought the stone. That is an excellent start.
- Diamant the Patient says: The other Stone Lords have already heard my words.
- Diamant the Patient says: They should show you a degree of trust.
- Diamant the Patient says: At least enough so that you can prove yourself.
- Diamant the Patient says: Take this signet as a testament of my good will. I pray that my trust is not misplaced.
Additionally, the siege upon the Temple of Earth has ceased. Huzzah!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.