Quest:Last Toll of the Yaungol
|Ban, Yalia and Xiao at Hatred's Vice|
89 (Requires 87)
Take to the smoke trails at Hatred's Vice.
- Eastern Smoke Trail examined
- Western Smoke Trail examined
- Southern Smoke Trail examined
- Northwestern Smoke Trail examined
I noticed smoke rising up from the east, the west, northwest, and the south.
I need someone I trust to watch my back.
What do you say? Want to help me on my first scouting mission?
Something terrible must have happened here.
Thank you for your help, <name>.
We cannot know exactly what happened here, but it's clear that something caused the yaungol to turn on one another.
What kind of power could do this?
- 196000 XP
- +100 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Xiao Tu says: It's the yaungol chief, slain like the rest. Seems that he could not keep order in the final fight.
Eastern trail is by the wall in the corner:
- Xiao Tu says: They fought over their food supplies. It looks like rather than sharing their food, someone destroyed it all. Why would they do that?
The "northwestern" trail is just northwest of the eastern trail:
- Xiao Tu says: Look, I see some of Suna's things! She must have made camp here. But where is she?
Western smoke trail is northwest of the questgivers by another three oil derricks:
- Xiao Tu says: From what I can tell, there were no sides in this fight. Why would the yaungol kill each other in a free-for-all?
If you lose Xiao Tu, you can find him back by the bonfire near the quest givers.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-28): ""Last Toll of the Yaungol" should only provide you with Xiao Tu's companionship while you are in Hatred's Vice."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.