Quest:Return to the Pack
91 (Requires 90)
+250 Frostwolf Orcs
But then, in my heart, I feel Asha. Calming me. Guiding me. I do not deserve her wisdom, but it is a gift I will not waste.
<Lokra squints at the sky.>
Durotan and the others will be gathering at your garrison about now. We should meet them.
Lokra has always lacked the patience and control of her older sister. She approaches problems head-first, and relies on her raw talents to succeed.
Seeing the way her and Karg look at each other, I am not surprised she chased him all the way to Grom'gar. What surprises me is that they made it back.
As usual, I expect we have you to thank for that. You continue to honor us with your deeds.
- Draka says: You fight with much experience, Thrall. Why don't you have a mate?
- Thrall says: I do. I saw that my mate remained behind to care for our little ones.
- Draka says: You... told her to stay? This is war! More than ever, this is where family belongs at your side!
- Thrall says: I... never look at it that way.
- Draka says: What a strange green orc you are.
- 1380 XP
- +250 reputation with Frostwolf Orcs
Before leaving Grom'gar to return to the garrison, head south to the Southwind Cliffs. Find rare air elemental Cyclonic Fury at roughly on the east side of the cape. It drops the and 10-20 . Also, find the Buffeting Galefury Shamanstone at next to a rock outcrop further south.
Don't forget to do the "Ga'nar's Vengeance" chapter of the Frostfire Ridge storyline that started with at Bladespire. The zone storyline continues with .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.