Quest:SI:7 Report: Hostile Natives
|The sign is by the road!|
86 (Requires 85)
Listen to Little Lu's report.
I... I can tell you what happened next! We continued north, into the forest...
You won't believe what happened next!
Lucklily, we all made it out alive.
Well... all of us except for Socks...
- 110000 XP
Accept the quest to start Little Lu's story. They are out front of the Lair of the Jade Witch:
- Rell survived the attack, but he wasn't doing very well.
- Amber Kearnen says: Rell's condition is worsening. We must stop to rest again.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: If only Mishka were here. She'd fix him up in no time.
- Little Lu runs closer to the sign.
- Little Lu says: Fellow agents! This is a pandaren hut. The pandaren are allies.
- Amber Kearnen says: Good thinking, Little Lu. Go find out who lives here. Take Sully with you.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: And !
- Amber Kearnen says: Yes... and the raccoon. I will watch over our commander.
Turn around. A few yards from where Little Lu is standing is a sign: "STAY OUT - NO VISITORS".
- The sign out front was not very... welcoming.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Pshh! No sign is gonna stop me an' my best pal Socks!
Keep heading closer to the hut and stop to inspect the surprisingly lifelike jade statues.
- The lawn was littered with small jade statues. They seemed almost... lifelike.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: This person sure has lots o' statues...
Also nearby is a jade statue of an... orc?
- One statue in particular stood out. I had never seen a creature like this.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Now wait a darn minute. Is that an orc? Is... is the HORDE here too!?
- After inspecting the statues, we saw a female pandaren emerge from the house.
Speak with her:
- Widow Greenpaw says: Now look at this... a jinyu and... what is that? Some sort of Beard-Sprite?
- Sully acts embarassed.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: I'm a dwarf, ma'am. Can we borrow some food?
- Widow Greenpaw says: The Beard-Sprite will make an excellent addition to my family!
- Greenpaw starts casting a spell in Sully's direction.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: What in blazes are you talkin' about...
- I finally understood what was going on... but I was a second too late.
- Little Lu yells: Sully... those aren't statues on her lawn! She wants to turn you into jade!
- Socks says: Squeak!
- Suddenly, Socks jumps in between Greenpaw and Sully, taking the force of the spell!
- Widow Greenpaw yells: AHHH HA HA HAAAAA!
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary yells: SOCKS! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Greenpaw starts casting again; Sully wisely doesn't wait around and takes off running.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary yells: Run, Little Lu! Run away!! Before she gets you too!
- Amber Kearnen says: The loss of the raccoon is the least of our worries. Our biggest concern is that petrified orc... and what its presence means. I can tell you the rest of the story.
Speak with Amber to continue.
- Mishka on Rell Nightwind's current condition
- I am afraid the Commander's injuries are beyond my aid.
- I have done all that I can for the Commander. I am afraid it will not be long, now.
- It would take a miracle to save the Commander, now.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.