Quest:SI:7 Report: Take No Prisoners
|Take No Prisoners|
86 (Requires 85)
Listen to Amber Kearnen's report.
- Guide through the hozen camp
The final leg of our journey took us west, to a large hozen village. We set up a small camp in the mountains, outside of their line of sight...
Please, allow me to finish.
So there you have it. We didn't find the White Pawn, but we came back with intel that could be of even greater importance to the Alliance.
The Horde have allied with the hozen, and are arming them as we speak. They and their monkey army now outnumber us thirty to one.
- 166000 XP
Should you have to exit the quest for some reason, you can return to it by talking to Amber.
Amber starts out at the Scenic Overlook:
- We made camp in the mountains. Little Lu watched over Rell.
- Rell Nightwind says: Kill some hozen today, Amber.
- Amber Kearnen says: As you wish, commander.
- I walked up to the top of the mountan and took a hold of my sniper rifle.
Run up the hill and interact with the sniper blunderbuss. Grookin Hill zooms into view:
- I found Sully waiting outside the village's entrance.
- Straining my eyes, I could just barely read his lips, as he said:
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Shoot all the guards, so I can move ahead!
Simply right-click on the guards to shoot them. Sully has plenty of health but he cannot afford to take a beating for very long. Clear one screen and Sully will move forward:
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Nice work back there! One more time!
Clear another screen of mobs and Sully starts planting explosive crates.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: I brought these monkeys some presents! Try not to blow me up, Amber!
- Sully planted some explosive barrels for me to shoot.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: This one's for beatin' up Amber!
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: This one's for beatin' up Rell!
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: An' this one's for Gizmo and Socks, you bastards!!
Shoot all three barrels. Should Amber blow one up before Sully gets out of range...
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary yells: Ouch! Hey!
Sully will do a dance, then move on.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Nothing to see here! Let's keep moving!
Clear the next screen.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Bingo... I see a Horde crate! Cover me, I'm going out in the open!
Sully is caught in the open as the hozen attack. Take them out! Once the wave is done, Sully moves forward again.
- Just as I suspected... the Horde is here, in Pandaria. And they've allied with the hozen.
- We'd need to bring this information back to Pearlfin Village... but not before shooting a few orcs in the head.
More hozen keep streaming out. Focus on them until the wave stops. Orcs take 3-4 shots to kill unless Amber hits them in the head... Clear the screen.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: I see an opening! Here I come, Amber!
- Sully runs down to the Dookin' Grounds, then off screen.
Speak to Amber again to continue. Karasshi and Admiral Taylor offer the next quests.
- Amber Kearnen
- No, we didn't find the White Pawn.
- No, I can't tell you what the White Pawn is.
- Rell is... he is hurt badly.
- <Agent Kearnen slams her fist on the ground.>
- He's dying, <name>! And there's not a damn thing we can do about it!
- No matter what happens - we must stay focused on our objectives here.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.