Quest:Skeer the Bloodseeker
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
90 (Requires 89)
+250 The Klaxxi
Awaken Skeer the Bloodseeker in the underwater cave.
We have spotted another paragon buried in amber, hidden in the waters to the southwest.
Adding another paragon to our numbers is vital. Another champion from ages past could turn the tide in our favor.
I would go immediately, but unfortunately, I am needed here.
Since you are already a Wakener, you can carry out this task in my stead.
The hunger... they said it would be fierce, but I did not expect anything like this.
It is strange to feel so... weak.
- 236000 XP
- +250 reputation with The Klaxxi
Head to the southwest corner of the mainland, southwest of the Heart of Fear. Just offshore in the Muckscale Shallows at is an underwater cave entrance. Dive in to reach the Muckscale Grotto. Inside are a few and the Ancient Amber Chunk. Clear out the saurok, then interact with the amber chunk: s
- Skeer the Bloodseeker has returned! Unnngghhh...
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: Yes, Klaxxi'va. What does the Council command? Skeer hears. Skeer obeys.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: It appears that Empress Shek'zeer has let our empire fall into chaos. This we must address. But first, I must regain my strength.
Speak to him again to turn in.
- After completing both quest chains
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.