Quest:Stealing Their Thunder King
|Tomb of Conquerors entrance|
88 (Requires 87)
Find the Bottom Fragment of Lei Shen's Tablet and restore the Tablet of Thunder.
Getting to his remains will not be easy, <name>. The tomb will no doubt be defended by guardians and other unfriendly surprises intended to ward off thieves.
Once inside we will need to figure out where his remains have actually been placed.
Have you figured out where the Thunder King's remains are hidden?
We are fortunate they haven't gotten to Lei Shen's remains... yet. The Zandalari will not give up until they have what they want.
- 162000 XP
- Image of Lorewalker Cho says: The Tomb of Conquerors is directly below you. Follow the dirt path to the entrance. You must hurry!
Exit the Tomb of Secrets and jump down (or circle around down the path) to the northeast to reach the entrance of the Tomb of Conquerors. Be on the lookout for terracotta warriors in the form of in nooks on the path. Decorative tiles on the path trigger traps as well. There are arrow traps, flame traps, lightning traps, and jump pads. s
- Emperor's Brand — Deals 48750 to 51250 Physical damage to those caught in the path. The arrow trap.
- Flame Spout — Summons a flame spout under a nearby player, erupting for 20,000 Fire damage after 3 seconds.
- Lightning Crash — Summons Lightning to a nearby player, striking for 20,000 Nature damage after 3 seconds.
In the big room with all of the trapped floor tiles are a handful of neutral , two s, and the sKing's Coffer. The coffer contains the . Be ready when looting the coffer, as both on either side of the altar will activate. They are level 87 quilen with 214,000 health each. The other gladiator will activate as soon as someone gets too close to it as well. s
Just past the other gladiator is another arrow trap, followed by another two Terracotta Champions in the last room. On the right wall of the room from the entrance is the Top Fragment of Lei Shen's Tablet. Once the room has been cleared, interact with it. Then, use to summon an .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.