||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
Speak with Mathias Shaw in Old Town Stormwind. He resides in the Barracks.
Nathanos Marris was the first and last of the human ranger lords. A disciple of Sylvanas Windrunner, now the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken.
We had thought that Nathanos had been killed in action in the defense of Lordaeron five years ago. Although his corpse was never recovered, it was assumed that he did not make it out of the Eastern Plaguelands.
Mathias Shaw has been investigating the disappearance and may have some new information. Report to him at once. He resides in Old Town, at the Barracks.
After some reports of unusual Forsaken activity in the Eastern Plaguelands, SI:7 agents were dispatched to investigate. The results of that investigation are unsettling.
Before Patch 3.0.2, this quest was given by Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. It is now given by King Varian Wrynn, as Fordragon is now in Northrend.
- [60G] The First and the Last
- [60G] Honor the Dead
- [60G] Flint Shadowmore
- [60G] The Eastern Plagues
- [60G] The Blightcaller Cometh
- [60R] Order Must Be Restored