Quest:The King and the Council
|Varian and the SI:7|
90 (Requires 90)
- "Blood in the Snow" scenario complete
I am glad you are here, <name>. I have been using my dream brew to experience events around the world, but the more I learn, the more confused I become.
I will tell you more, but I would also like to hear from your experience firsthand...
It is not my place to make stories. I simply tell them.
But what is happening within the Horde?
- 471000 XP
My humble land has become the center of a worldwide storm. Events are moving very quickly between the Alliance and the Horde. Can you help me make sense of it all? Please visit me at the Seat of Knowledge in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, above the entrance to Mogu'shan Palace. We must speak!
Get there and speak with him to start this quest. On accept, Cho begins a story:
- Lorewalker Cho says: Once upon a time - moments ago, in fact - a great King sought the help from a trio of powerful dwarves: The Council of Three Hammers.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The King's scouts had discovered that Zandalari trolls threatened the dwarven capital.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Surely, the king thought, if he helped them with their troll problem, they would give him more troops for his campaign against the Horde.
- Lorewalker Cho says: But what the King did not realize is that the dwarves did not trust one another!
- Lorewalker Cho says: "We cannot help you," said the Bronzebeard dwarf, "For if we turn our back on the Dark Irons, they will defeat the Wildhammer and take over Ironforge!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: "We cannot help you," said the Wildhammer dwarf. "For if we turn our back on the Dark Irons, they will defeat the Bronzebeard and take over Ironforge!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: The King was furious. "If none of you help, then Ironforge will fall under siege!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: Only one dwarf offered to help the King. "We will lend you our strength," said Moira, of the Dark Iron. "We will trust our dwarven brothers and we will show them what loyalty means!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: And so Moira and the High King set out in the snow to save the city, leaving the others to think about their actions.
- Lorewalker Cho says: What happens next? I must know!
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.