Quest:The Old Barracks
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
84 (Requires 84)
Go to the Old Barracks and slay 6 Crazed Cultists, then locate .
I recognize the symbol on these badges from before 's attack on the city. It belonged to soldiers in the old barracks, west of town overlooking the harbor.
Your timing couldn't be better. One of my top agents, Jack Bauden, has been trying to infiltrate the Twilight's Hammer cult for me. Last night he went missing. If you and are right, the cultists are holed up in the old Barracks. Time is urgent! Assault the old barracks, take out those cultists, and rescue Jack Bauden.
<Bauden is unconscious. This area still swarms with cultists! You'd better clear them out before investigating.>
<You slap Bauden around until he wakes up.>
<Class>? What are you doing here?
I'm SI:7 Agent Jack Bauden. This is the longest day of my life.
The Old Barracks are what's left of the Park district. Jack Bauden can be found at on the lower level of the building that comprised what's left of the wall overlooking the harbor. Try to clear a path to him.
The cultists have some... disturbed... aggro lines:
- The master will end everything!
- Do you not feel the master's gaze?! It watches us all!
- Biting... clawing... clutching... tearing...
- I will prove myself to the master!
- All will fall to the master's call....
- This is the end... for you, and for the world.
- Whispers... whispers... I can hear the whispers....
- Embrace the coming of the end!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.