Quest:Valley of the Four Winds
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft or its expansions.
|Placeholder by the Call to Arms banner|
85 (Requires 85)
Enough XP to reach level 86
Teleport to Valley of the Four Winds and speak to .
- Speak with Private Tim P. O'Rary in Valley of the Four Winds
- Stormwind or Orgrimmar
- Yarr, the Jade Forest be goin through some violent reconstruction, but the Valley of the Four Winds is ripe for explorin. Talk with me when ye be ready to go and I can give a ride ta where ya need to go. Talk to me cohort on the other side 'ta get some equipment to aid ya on yer journey.
- Valley of the Four Winds
- Yarr, the Jade Forest be goin through some violent reconstruction, but the Valley of the Four Winds is ripe for explorin. I can help ye on yer way if ye wants to explore it. Be sure to check out me wares for some equipment that may help ye on yer journey.
Welcome to Pandaria, <class>. I have a selection of equipment that you may find useful on your journey.
- Oh, ho! Oh ho ho.
- Yo ho ho, even.
- I just come back from the land of Pandaria, with its rolling hills and harsh mountains, and the strangest rum I ever tasted. I crashed me ship into the Jade Forest and me cargo made the land uninhabitable, but in the meantime I can take ye to the Valley of the Four Winds, lickey-split.
- Do yeh trust me, <class>?
- Yes, teleport me!
The teleport drops adventurers off southeast of Pang's Stead in the Valley of the Four Winds on Pandaria. There, sells item level 384 gear and can teleport adventurers back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar. sells glyphs nearby.
|SW or Org||Valley|