|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
37 (Requires 33)
Although we don't have all the answers we might like, it's imperative that you bring our findings to Highlord Bolvar Fordragon right away!
I can use my magic to expedite your trip to Stormwind. Just speak to me when you're prepared to go, <name>
<Highlord Bolvar listens while you deliver Jaina's message.>
Are you certain? This is a very serious charge...
You will receive: 370 XP
Talk to Jaina after accepting the quest to get a free teleport directly to Bolvar!
Dialog between Bolvar and Lady Katrana Prestor after turning the quest in:
- Bolvar Fordragon says: Lady Jaina would not send a messenger with such haste if she did not believe her information reliable.
- Bolvar Fordragon says: With their newfound patronage and apparent role in the king's disappearance, I see no choice but to plan a renewed offensive against the Defias.
- Bolvar Fordragon says: Convey my thanks to Lady Jaina and let her know that we will pursue the Defias and their backers until our liege is safely returned.
- Katrana Prestor says: Don't be such a fool, Bolvar!
- Katrana Prestor says: The Defias are little more than a band of thugs. We should be busy combatting Stormwind's real enemies instead of chasing baseless speculation!
With patch 3.0.2 this quest was removed. Jaina instead speaks dialog of the events of how King Varian Wrynn was captured.
This is part of the Missing Diplomat continuation: