Quest:What's Eating Zhu's Watch?
86 (Requires 86)
Speak with the inhabitants in Zhu's Watch and find someone willing to talk to you.
Pandaren always welcome travelers with open arms - and open kegs! But this town full of jerks!
Can you find someone in town who will talk to us? Maybe normal pandaren just hiding in the houses?
Something definitely not right! Pandaren supposed to be HAPPY!
Only one lady-panda who's not crazy? This worse than Ken-Ken thought...
- 110,000 XP
- All these sad pandas making Ken-Ken a sad hozen.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu
- What do you want?
- How could this happen to me? I'm sick of this life.
- Oh, bother.
- A little rain never hurt anybody... yet.
- Oh, great. An adventurer. Just what I needed.
- Leave me alone.
- Let me be.
- Go away.
- What day is it? Nobody tells me anything.
- Not much of a day. Just right for not much of a life.
- What's the point anymore?
- It's raining still. And freezing. At least we haven't had a typhoon lately.
- Sunni is snoring peacefully.
Oh, I'm awake again.
<Sunni lets out a deep sigh.>
Ever since this rain started, I just don't feel like doing anything...
- Sunni says: I'll just sleep for another day...
- Yun says: Oh great! Someone else has come to bother me.
We toil day in and day out, and for what?
There's no point to any of it...
- Mei Barrelbottom
I don't know what's going on around here - it's like everyone has gone crazy!
Please, can you help?
On complete, Ken-Ken's gossip:
- You should help Mei.
- Ken-Ken trying to think of way to cheer up these super-sads.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.