Quest:Where are My Reinforcements?
88 (Requires 87)
- Tell Ban You are Ready to Leave
- Ride Ban's Balloon to the Shado-Pan Monastery
This has simply gone too far. I cannot ignore our abandonment any longer.
After all that's happened here, and all you've been through in Firebough, we must travel to the monastery.
Whatever they are doing in there can wait! We can take my balloon up the mountain to the Monastery. It's anchored back by the camp, to the northeast.
Here we are, then.
Here we are, and now you know why we cannot let our brothers sit idly by.
- 16200 XP
- +25 reputation with Shado-Pan
Pick up , which is a breadcrumb to the Townlong Steppes, before speaking with Ban again. However, focus on this chain for the time being.
Speak with him again:
- Something feels... different up here. I don't know what, but I expect we shall find out soon enough.
- Ban mounts up and runs back to Winter's Blossom, stopping by his balloon.
Follow him there and speak with him again:
- Ban Bearheart says: As a stranger to these lands, you may not be familiar with the Shado-Pan.
- Ban Bearheart says: Our charge is an ancient one, dating back to the time of , our founder and the last emperor of Pandaria.
- Ban Bearheart says: Dark energies embrace this land. , , , ...
- Ban Bearheart says: These negative emotions can manifest in physical form. We call this dark energy "Sha."
- Ban Bearheart says: It is our sacred duty to monitor and imprison the Sha. To defeat it wherever it darkens the hearts of our people.
- Ban Bearheart says: In all my years, I have never seen the Sha so active as when your soldiers landed on our shores.
- Ban Bearheart says: Pandaria does not have a standing army. We, the Shado-Pan, are its first - and only - line of defense.
- Ban Bearheart says: leads the Shado-Pan, as his father did before him. But he has elected to close our Monastery gates - why?
- Ban Bearheart says: We must find out. Without the Shado-Pan, Pandaria will surely be engulfed in darkness...
The balloon drops Ban and the player off outside the monastery near a small grummle camp. Speak with him again to continue.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.