|Occupation||Commander of the Scourge|
|Status||Deceased (lore) Killable (Caverns of Time)|
Unlike most liches who were loyal to the Lich King, Winterchill was fanatically loyal to the Burning Legion. During the Battle of Mount Hyjal he was one of the commanders of the Scourge and attacked the different bases of the humans, orcs and night elves through the battle, after some time he began to attack alongside Azgalor. He was killed during the battle.
Caverns of Time
This section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
Many years later, adventurers of the Horde and Alliance entered a time pocket of the Battle of Mount Hyjal. At the same moment, Akama was trying to defeat Illidan but needed the phylactery of Rage Winterchill, which was destroyed during the Battle of Mount Hyjal. Fortunately, the adventurers were able to prevent any alteration of the timeways and also recover the phylactery. The adventurers fought against Rage Winterchill, aided by the troops of the Third War and Jaina Proudmoore, but this time Winterchill died during his first battle instead of fighting various times or alongside Azgalor.
- Rage Winterchill is also a random name for liches in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
- He had a red/purple tint to his model in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos but in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade he has the default white lich model.
Statistics of Rage Winterchill at Level 10 in Warcraft III
|Finger of Death|
|Frost Nova||Frost Armor||Dark Ritual||Death and Decay|
|Rage Winterchill' abilities in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.|
|Unlike other liches, he had five abilities.|
- 775 HP (-19% less than a regular lich)
- 750 MP (same as a regular lich)
- 52-58 hero ranged damage (+6 Orb of Frost) (same as a regular lich)
- 5 hero armor (+ 5 item) (same as a regular lich)
- 33 Strength (same as a regular lich)
- 23 Agility (same as a regular lich)
- 50 Intelligence Primary Attribute (same as a regular lich)
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.