|Level||91 - 92 Elite|
|Location||Gate of the Setting Sun|
Raigonn is the last boss of Gate of the Setting Sun.
This colossal mantid spearheads the assault against the gates. Acting as a living battering ram, Raigonn mercilessly hammers the pandaren defenses, seeking to decimate any and all obstacles barring the mantid's ruthless invasion of Pandaria.
Breaking The Siege
Raigonn has burst through the outer gate, and is now attempting to ram through the inner gate! He must be stopped by destroying his weak spot.
- Impervious Carapace — Reigonn's Impervious Carapace reduces the damage dealt to Raigonn by 99% until players destroy his Vulnerability.
- Vulnerability — Raigonn exposes his vulnerability, allowing players to ride on his head and attack it! Destroying the Vulnerability also destroys Raigonn's Carapace.
- Battering Headbutt — Raigonn charges towards the inner door and the impact of the Headbutt inflicts 50000 Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards. Impacting the door also throws all enemies on Raigonn's Vulnerability to the ground.
- Krik'thik Protectorate — Eight Krik'thik Protectorate join the fight from beyond the wall.
- Krik'thik Engulfer — Three Engulfing Krik'thik fly above, casting Engulfing Winds.
- Krik'thik Swarm Bringer — A Krik'thik Swarm Bringer joins the battle, inflicting Screeching Swarm on enemies.
The Cracked Carapace
- Broken Carapace — The broken Mantid Carapace increases Raigonn's damage taken by 300%.
- Fixate — Raigonn fixates on a target on a random player for 15 sec., and their movement speed increases by 75%.
- Stomp — Raigonn stomps, inflicting 35000 Physical damage to all nearby enemies. Each time he stomps, he gains an application of Frenzy, increasing his damage dealt by 25%.
Start by jumping down the wall and healing the fall damage. If the group wipes and reappears at the dungeon entrance, ropes can be used to climb down without taking damage.
In phase 1, Raigonn is nearly invulnerable. The tank should stay down and keep aggro on Raigonn and random mantid adds that periodically spawn. It is also preferable to leave one DPS down to help the tank quickly kill Swarmbringers before they can summon enough swarms to overwhelm the tank. The remaining DPS should jump into cannons, which will launch them on top of Raigonn, and attack the weak spot.
After the weak spot drops to zero health, phase 2 begins, and Raigonn becomes vulnerable. This phase is straightforward: kill the remaining adds, then focus on Raigonn. The only thing to watch for is his charge attack: move out of the way when you see him cast Fixate.
|Spirit plate chest|
|Strength plate gloves|
|Agility leather leggings|
|Agility mail boots|
|Caster cloth shoulders|
|DPS strength cloak|
|Spirit cloth bracers|
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.