|This article is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Shares a cooldown with .
- Similar to , trying to jump uphill will not be very successful.
- Removes all slowfall effects and prevents their use for 10 seconds.
- Does not remove falling damage, but if used while falling, resets the 'top' of your fall to when you jumped. If you jump from a high cliff, then use the Rocket Jump near the ground, you'll take little to no falling damage. If you use the rocket jump at the top of the cliff, on the other hand, you'll end up a small crater.
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.