Hall of Shadows
(Redirected from Rogue class hall)
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 100 - 110|
|The Hall of Shadows|
- Mal<Weapons Smuggler>
- Charles Seaton<Blade Merchant>
- Lily Locksprocket<Borrowing Supplies>
- Walter Soref<Locksmith>
- Boss Mida<Her Talness>
- Kazit<Mida's Personal Asssistant>
- Max Crits<Undead Rouge[sic]>
- Bloodsail Hooch-Hound
- Bloodsail Corsair
- Uncrowned Peacekeeper
- Defias Thief
- Arantir<The Hand of Chaos>
- Smudge Thunderwood<Herbal Concoctions>
- Dirk Thunderwood
- Jasper Fel
- Madam Gosu<Black Market Liaison>
- Alessandro Luca<Blue Moon Odds & Ends>
- Tactical Officer Kilrath
- Griftah<Amazing Amulets>
- Tako Whisperpaw<Tricks and Traps>
- Yancey Grillsen<Bloodsail Recruiter>
- Arthur Huwe
- Nikki the Gossip<Tales of Adventure and Profit>
- Wailing Mary Smitts
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont
- Grim Patron
- Vinemaster Suntouched<Wine & Spirits>
- Miragohn Mixmaster<Bartender>
- Agent Springslip<SI:7>
- Renzik "The Shiv"<SI:7 Operative>
- Elling Trias<Master of Cheese>
- Frosaken Bligthspreader
- Bloodsail Corsair
- Bloodsail Deckhand
- Darkspear Throatslicer
- Wiley the Black
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
At each shop that have an entrance to Hall of Shadows, a raven can be seen on the sign.
- Glorious Goods, Speak to <Trade Supplies> (Main Entrance)
- One More Glass, Speak to (Knocker)
- Tanks for Everything, Speak to (Knocker)
- The Plank, Requires Flying
- At the entrance to Hall of Shadows are 10 Armor racks that will show head and shoulders of the tier sets the player have fully unlocked, currently only the appearance of tier 1 to 10 (tier 2.5 takes the place of tier 3) is available.
- Madam Gosu <Black Market Liaison> is available and lets the player view the current Black Market (no bidding).
- Griftah is able to <Fence your loot>, but unlike when summoned with , his stock consists of the same items found in Shattrath City.
- It is, in fact, the south-west section of the original Underbelly from the Wrath of the Lich King version of Dalaran, as evidenced by the exit pipe and extremely similar layout.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-03): "Players are now able to send messages to General and Trade chat while inside the Paladin and Rogue class halls."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.