- Savage Roar is a basic Druid spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: "What do they roar? Nobody can quite tell, but it sounds like "Elephant Macho Breeze". It's probably not that, though."
In the TCG.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed from baseline ability to talent. Damage increase reduced from 40% to 30%, duration reduced from 18 to 8 seconds (6 sec to 4 sec per combo point).
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%.
- Hotfix (2013-03-27): "Tier-15 Feral Druid 2-piece set bonus should now work correctly with Savage Roar while Glyph of Savagery is active."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Feral specialization ability. Increases physical damage done by 30% instead of autoattacks. Duration increased from 14/19/24/29/34 sec to 18/24/30/36/42 sec.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now only affects auto-attack damage.
- Hotfix (2009-05-04): "The Druid Tier 8 Nightsong Battlegear 4 piece bonus should now properly extend the length of Savage Roar."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physical damage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power by 40%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The buff now persists outside of but only provides its benefits while in Cat Form.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.