Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Tips and tactics
- If you need to interrupt a spell or ability, Scatter Shot can do it.
- If you need to escape, Scatter Shot is a very good choice. Scatter Shot the enemy, then immediately turn on and run. You will outrun most enemies this way provided you have a small head-start, which Scatter Shot can give you. This Scatter Shot > Flee tactic is less effective when you're beset by two or more enemies, as Scatter Shot's cooldown is too long to use on both of them.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as a Marksmanship honor talent. Now removes all harmful damage over time effects from the target and deals 35% weapon damage (down from 50%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now shares diminishing returns with and .
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Scatter Shot will now properly break when damage is dealt by any source."
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Scatter Shot's disorient effect should no longer sometimes be broken by the hunter's Auto Shot.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer talented, available to all hunters.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): This ability will now trigger when it critically strikes.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22):
- Should now cancel combat mode when used.
- The tooltips for quick Hunter shots have been updated to show them as instant abilities.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Special ability shots no longer add the ranged weapon speed or take into account ranged weapon haste when determining the actual cooldown. The tooltip and cooldown timers should now properly reflect the actual cooldown.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now usable while moving and no longer interrupts ranged combat. Now properly reduces the ranged attack power contribution by the percent modifier.