Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
- All mages are pyromaniacs…at least a little bit.
Scorch is a level 40 Fire mage ability that deals fire direct damage. Its short cast time offers proportional damage output when compared to other direct damage fire spells. Scorch's damage is instant once the spell is cast. It is a blast effect rather than a missile or projectile. This makes it hard to trace back to the casting mage.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Damage increased by 100%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): No longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages. Base mana cost increased from 0.1% to 2%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a talent and can be cast while moving.
- Hotfix (2010-11-23): "When Scorch is cast by a mage who has Improved Scorch Rank 2, it will no longer consume Clearcasting."
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage increased.