Setis is easily downed with only two players and his melee-based attacks makes for easy pulling and kiting.
Setis does not drop any loot worth mentioning, only uncommon items, if at all, along with a bit of silver.
This creature, like the other Anubisath and Horusath, is in all likelihood inspired by the gods of the ancient Egyptian pantheon; in this case, Set (also spelled Seth), god of chaos, storms and the desert is probably the inspiration.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Multiple changes:
- No longer a Rare Elite
- Level reduced to 56, down from 61.
- Health reduced from 31,000.
- Size significantly reduced.
- No longer patrols southern Silitus.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.