|Location||Sword's Rest, Halls of Reflection|
- Shadowstep (Heroic mode) 50,000 yd range — Steps through shadows, dealing 3000 Shadow damage and teleporting behind the target. Instant. 7,000 damage on Heroic.
- Deadly Poison (Heroic mode) Melee range — Inflicts 465 Nature damage every 3.0 sec for 12 sec. Stacks up to 5 times on a single target. Instant. 1065 a stack on Heroic.
- Envenomed Dagger Throw (Heroic mode) 40 yd range — Inflicts Nature damage every 3.0 sec and reduces movement speed by 15% for 12 sec. Instant. 465 per 3 on normal. 1065 per 3 on Heroic.
- Kidney Shot Melee range — A nasty strike targeting the enemy's vitals, stunning the current enemy target for 3 sec. Instant
These are likely supposed to be representing the mercenaries that Arthas had hired to burn his ships in the "Dissension" mission of Warcraft III. He then betrayed these mercenaries, calling them "Creatures", and had his men kill them. However the mercenaries in Warcraft III were composed of Ice Trolls and an ogre, there were no humans within their ranks. Arthas even took advance of humanity's mistrust of their species by calling them Creatures. So these are either different mercenaries or a continuity error. The manga of Death Knight also shows human Mercenaries lending weight to it being an error or retcon.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.