|Location||Skyrange, Valley of the Four Winds|
A stout, proud defender of the farmlands, Sho is always there when you need a strong fist.
Sho is a pandaren rogue and member of the Tillers. Unlike the other Tillers who are mostly farmers, Sho works to protect the Valley of the Four Winds, and subsequently ensure the safety of the Tillers and their harvests.
Mists of Pandaria
Sho, found either overlooking the Kunzen Village on Skyrange or at Halfhill Market having a drink, likes and . She is originally from Zhu's Watch, and was sent to protect The Heartland from any potential threats.
Once you become best friends, Sho gifts you with an orange tree sapling beside the pool of water on Sunsong Ranch, and like all food grown in the valley, this spawns a fruit-bearing tree (although this is just for looks). Sho's letter will also contain the companion.
Thank you for your help on the mountain. Next time you visit your farm, look out for the orange tree that I planted. It represents our friendship.
I also found this little guy in the bushes the other day. He's cute, but he makes way too much noise to keep around.
I thought you might like it. Please take good care of him.
- I have no quarrel with you, stranger.
- Only in silence will we hear the trees speaking.
- Quiet, stranger. I need complete focus for the task at hand.
- I have seen you in these parts before. I can see that you are a <class>, from the look of you.
- One gains little wisdom from speaking. One gains much wisdom from listening.
- Quiet, <race>. Please do not break my concentration.
- Hey buddy, you are making enough noise to scare off a pack of mushan beasts.
- Do not tell me what it is like to be a <class>. Show me.
- I am studying the hozen's movements. When I find their weakness, I will strike.
- My friend, you are making enough noise to scare off a pack of mushan beasts.
- A wise man does not rush into war. A wise man wins a war.
- My friend, one of these days we should see who is stronger in battle - you, or me.
- Good Friend
- My good friend, you are making enough noise to scare off a pack of mushan beasts.
- In my home town, the greatest gift one could give to a good friend was a tree.
Do you know why?
A tree represents peace, growth, and life. It is a blessing of friendship.
- My good friend, one of these days we should see who is stronger in battle - you, or me.
- Best Friend
- Wait a minute. I've been thinking... you've done so much for me, it's about time I gave you a little something in return. Where I'm from, we grow beautiful orange trees. I planted one on your farm. From the way things grow around here, I wouldn't be surprised if it had already bloomed by the time you got back to your farm.
- Neighbor, you move quietly today.
- Do you like your tree? I picked the sapling myself.
- Neighbor, I would gladly fight alongside you any day.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.