Skull Bash is a and interrupt, learned by Feral and Guardian druids at level 64. It interrupts the target's spellcasting and locks that spell's school for 4 seconds, and also increases the mana cost of the victim's spell by 25% for 10 seconds.
Tips and tricks
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer increases the mana cost of the victim's spells.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer cost Rage or Energy. Cooldown reduced from 1 min to 15 sec. Now also increases the mana cost of the victim's spells by 25% for 10 sec.
- Hotfix (2011-06-29): "Feral druids can now use Skull Bash in the Firelands raid. It only seems fair."
- Hotfix (2011-02-16): "It is no longer possible for Skull Bash (Bear) to hit two targets at a time. A macro was previously circumventing the intended functionality of this ability."
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now prevents spell from that school from being cast for 4 sec, down from 5 sec.
- Hotfix (2011-01-05): "Skull Bash no longer interrupts the target if it fails to land successfully."
- Hotfix (2010-12-13): "Both Bear and Cat Form versions of Skull Bash are no longer able to be used to get to a target when there is no valid path available."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.